Auteur: Ramesh Chaurasiya
À: Nick Bane
CC: Yaffs
Sujet: Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS on kernel 2.4
Hi,
In 2.4 series there is no patch available for kernel 2.4.25 for XScale.
You suggested to get 2.4.25, this time I took the following from 2.4.25
1. entire "fs" directory
2. entire "driver/mtd/nand" directory
3. whatever files that were required to get kernel compiled that
includes various header files, many files from "drivers/mtd" source
files from directory "lib" etc etc.

Here also (after mounting yaffs partition) I am getting the same error
"cp: cannot create regular file `abc': Cannot allocate memory"
and finally "df" shows that there is no space on the NAND partition.

>From NAND flash point of view I am using the code from kernel 2.4.25,

which worked for you, so why its giving that error OR is there
anything which I am doing wrong? Please help me to fix it up.

Regards,
Ramesh