Autor: Vitaly Wool
To: Wookey
CC: yaffs
Betreff: Re: [Yaffs] Re: problems using Yaffs2 on linux 2.6.14
Hi Wookey,

> ooh - does that mean your patch has finally got into MTD vitally? What do we
> need to do on our side to make it all work nicely?

no, the MTD git repo contains NAND interface reworked by Thomas, with some additions from my side.
The thing that should be of most interest to you is that now there's struct mtd_oob_ops, where you can set the flag whether you want to read raw OOB data or autoplaced OOB data (ie only spare OOB). Probably I'll try to adapt current yaffs2 sources to the current MTD ones shortly,

AFAIK, this MTD rework is already in Linus's git tree as well.

Best regards,
Vitaly