Re: [Yaffs] mkyaffs2image generate wrong image Failed to exe…

Top Pagina
Bijlagen:
Bericht als e-mail
Auteur: BI Mingliang
Aan: Charles Manning
CC: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
Onderwerp: Re: [Yaffs] mkyaffs2image generate wrong image Failed to execute /linuxrc. Attempting defaults...
Hello Charles,
I just use the new released mkyaffs2image to generate the image. But it still didn’t work. During startup, the following information displayed ...
yaffs: dev is 32505858 name is "mtdblock2" rw
yaffs: passed flags ""
VFS: Mounted root (yaffs2 filesystem) on device 31:2.
Freeing init memory: 136K
Failed to execute /linuxrc.  Attempting defaults...
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found.  Try passing init= option to kernel. See Linux Documentation/init.txt for guidance.

The NAND flash model is K9F1G08, which has the default configuration in mkyaffs2image.c(2048,64 and 64), attached its full datasheet for your reference. Perhaps we will see the "NAND LAYOUT" configuration in kernel make menuconfig, such as chunkSize, spareSize and pagesPerBlock.
Kernel 3.2.13 Configuration, and I also disabled the hardware and software ECC in linux driver: drivers/mtd/nand/s3c2410.c
Like:
if (hardware_ecc)
{

      case 2410: